I am an Associate Professor in the department of Electrical Communication Engineering at the Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, India. My research interests are primarily in the areas of digital signal processing, information theory, estimation theory, and their applications in the optimization of MIMO, OFDM and CDMA wireless communication systems.
- Slides from my recent tutorial on Bayesian methods for sparse signal recovery: click here.
- [29 Jan. 2015]: Parthajit Mohapatra successfully defended his thesis!
- Video recording of Abhay Sharma's PhD colloquium: click here. Some notes:
- The recording started 5 minutes before the start of the colloquium - skip them!
- It may be better to right-click the video, select “save video as”, and save a local copy before starting to view it.
- [16 Jan. 2015]: Sanjeev G. successfully defended his thesis!
- The following paper from the SPC Lab won the NCC 2014 best paper award in the communications track:
R. Prasad and C. R. Murthy, “Joint Approximately Group Sparse Channel Estimation and Data Detection in MIMO-OFDM Systems Using Sparse Bayesian Learning”, Proc. National Conference on Communications (NCC), IIT Kanpur, Feb. 2014. pdf