I am an Associate Professor in the department of Electrical Communication Engineering at the Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, India. My research interests are primarily in the areas of digital signal processing, information theory, estimation theory, and their applications in the optimization of MIMO, OFDM and CDMA wireless communication systems.
- [18 Sep. 2015]: Geethu Joseph's nomination for the Intel India PhD Fellowships program was successful! Congratulations Geethu!
- [26 June 2015]: Geethu Joseph wins the Prof. I S N Murthy medal for securing the highest GPA in ME Signal Processing. Congratulations Geethu!
- [25 May 2015]: Abhay Sharma successfully defended his Ph.D. thesis!
- Slides from my recent tutorial on Bayesian methods for sparse signal recovery: click here.
- [10 Mar 2015]: Ranjitha Prasad successfully defended her Ph.D. thesis!
- [29 Jan. 2015]: Parthajit Mohapatra successfully defended his Ph.D. thesis!
- Video recording of Abhay Sharma's PhD colloquium: click here. Some notes:
- The recording started 5 minutes before the start of the colloquium - skip them!
- It may be better to right-click the video, select “save video as”, and save a local copy before starting to view it.
- [16 Jan. 2015]: Sanjeev G. successfully defended his Ph.D. thesis!